It further develops diving skills and provides a greater understanding of the EANx concept of diving.
The purpose of this program is to qualify divers to do dive to 140 fsw (42 msw) and do decompres- sion stops required dives up to 15 minutes.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Advanced EANx Diver (OC, SCR, CCR) Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 140fsw.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Open Circuit
- Must be a qualified IANTD Deep Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a qualified IANTD EANx Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Proof of a minimum of 30 logged dives or sufficient experience to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
- Must be a qualified IANTD Recreational Rebreather Deep Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 17 years old.
- IProof of a minimum of 30 logged dives 20 of which were on the rebreather to be used.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- For Rebreather: IANTD Rebreather Diver Student Kit
- For Open Circuit: IANTD Advanced EANx Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!!
One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount