Which program an IANTD OW Sidemount Instructor can teach?
- IANTD OW Sidemount Instructors plus any other program previously qualified to teach.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be qualified as an:
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Open Water Instructor or higher.
- Note:The Open Water or Open Water EANx Instructor can be taught in conjunction with the Open Water Sidemount Instructor Program as long as the candidate follow the Open Water Instructor Program requirements.
- NOTE: If not an IANTD Open Water Instructor, it must also be qualified as Deep Diver Specialty Instructor.
- Dive Experience
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 110 logged dives, including at least 30 dives using Sidemounted configurations.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Tek Lite OC Instructor Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!!
One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount