Program covers all Recreational Trimix gas mixes from 28% to a maximum of 40% oxygen, and Helium concentrations yielding an END no greater than 80 fsw (24 msw) emphasizing the use of 30/15.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Open Water Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 130fsw.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Open Circuit
- Must be a qualified IANTD Deep Diver equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 15 years of age.
- Must be a qualified IANTD Recreational Rebreather Deep Diver or Diver equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 17 years of age.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- For Rebreather: IANTD Recreational Rebreather Trimix Diver Student Kit
- For Open Circuit: IANTD Recreational Trimix Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!!
One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount