Which program an IANTD Tek OW Sidemount Instructor can teach?
- IANTD Tek OW Sidemount Instructors plus any other program previously qualified to teach.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be qualified as an:
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Advanced EANx Instructor or higher.
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Tek Open Water Sidemount Diver
- Dive Experience
- Proof of a minimum of 150 logged dives and at least 25 dives on Tek OW Sidemount System to be used in the class.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Tek Lite OC Instructor Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!!
One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount