to be used as an enticement to divers who are content to remain in Sport or EANx diving limits.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Trimix Diver (OC, SCR, CCR) Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 330fsw (100msw).
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Open Circuit
- IANTD Technical Diver, Technical Cave Diver, Technical Wreck Diver, Normoxic Trimix Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 200 logged dives, of which at least 25 were to depths between 140 fsw (42 msw) and 200 fsw (60 msw).
- Must be a qualified IANTD Rebreather Normoxic Trimix Diver
- Must be a minimum of 21 years old.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 200 logged dives with at least 100 hours on the rebreather to be used. At least 25 dives were to depths between 140 fsw (42 msw) and 200 fsw (60 msw)
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- For Rebreather: IANTD Rebreather Trimix Diver Student Kit
- For Open Circuit: IANTD Trimix Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!!
One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount